AZZAM D. SAAD, P.E.
- Construction Litigation
- Engineers Professional Liability
- Public & Private Construction Contracts
- Real Estate Law
For the past 25 years Mr. Saad has worked in the construction industry with large contractors as well as with private consultants and as a Resident Engineer with the California Department of Transportation. As a construction manager, Mr. Saad was responsible for all aspects of the administration of both heavy and highway construction and design build type of projects. Additionally, Mr. Saad has worked as a contractor both domestically and internationally and successfully brokered numerous real estate transactions since 1987.
Mr. Saad's technical expertise has helped him successfully represent numerous clients on complex public and private projects involving all aspects of construction litigation. He also advised clients in Real Estate transactions, property management and financing.
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Project Management Institute
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association – Construction Law Forum
- Professional Engineer, CA, #46162
- Professional Engineer, CO, #33565
- Professional Engineer, UT, #99-370389-2202
- Professional Engineer, WA, #35912
- Professional Engineer, OR, #60459
- Professional Engineer, NM, #14547
- Professional Engineer, AZ, #33693
- Professional Engineer, NV, #016643
- General Contractor, Class B California
- Certified Network Administrator (Novell)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker CA 1987
- B.S., Civil Engineering 1979 American University of Beirut
- Certificate in Construction Management, 1991 UCLA
- M.S., Civil Engineering “Environmental” 1994 California State University, Long Beach
- Certificate of Computer Networks, 1997 Coastline Community College.
- Juris Doctor & Certificate in Intellectual Property, 2003 Whittier Law School.
- State of California 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit 2003
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2003
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2003